Monday, May 28, 2012

Dieters Delight

I've had two capsules of Dieters Delight today and didn't feel much of a difference. Maybe like I took a lot of vitamins. Perhaps tomorrow will be better. I have until Wednesday to use my 10% off coupon for a two months supply. I should know by then if it works or if I want to continue taking them. It sounds too good to be true.

My mouth is still sore, depending on what I eat during the day, so I mixed up a protein shake for supper.

I went to town to take back some merchandise to Walmart and Goody's. I looked around in Goody's and saw lots of clothes I liked and wonder if I want to go back tomorrow when it's old people's day. I don't need any more clothes but it is my main weakness right now. I have a new skirt that I have to take the waist up in. It's really too long but I can roll the waistband up and make it a little shorter, if I take it up.

Frank ordered me a natural keyboard. I really think I like a natural curve rather than a straight keyboard. We ordered a program today and it had to be downloaded in PDF files so I'll need to learn how to navigate through them, now. It's good that I'm having to learn more about the computer. My brain gets frizzled doing it!

Just found out that Sophrona has been bitten by a Brown Recluse spider. She's being admitted to the hospital tonight. Must look up Brown Recluse.

No comments: