Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Primalburn

I got up and got ready to go out of the house after lunch. I had to go to Luc's Boutique because one of my new bras was tearing up. It cost $41.00 and I wanted another one. Lou agreed with me and she'll call me when it comes in. Next, I went to the hospital to see Sophrona. She had been bitten by a brown recluse spider and was admitted to the hospital. She wasn't there. I was to see Janet at 2:30 PM and I was way early so I stopped by Hardie's and got a diet drink and sat in their parking lot drinking and reading the paper. Soon, it was time to go to Janet's. I had a good work out and came home and read about the Primalburn information. I've read and made copies and now will have to digest what I've read and make a plan to follow.

Sophrona was in the H'ville hospital. I called her to find out where she was and I'll be going to see her tomorrow and will bring her to information we got about the 1st Aid Kit for brown recluse spider bites.  She said she had some carbon at home but her house is being fogged tomorrow and they won't be able to go there. I'm just worried that there will be tissue damage to her leg. The 1st aid kit is supposed to prevent that.

No comments: