Monday, May 14, 2012

Busy Day

Did my exercising today but was too hungry to stop by Walmart and came on home to eat lunch. I took the car to Big Ten Tires to get the oil changed. The car was registering 10% of oil left and a tiny wrench appeared on the dash. I thought I had to take it in to the dealer but after the oil change, the wrench disappeared.  I had a $20.00 credit from Pep Boys and since Pep Boys have bought out Big Ten Tires, they honored it. The oil change was $35.00 and I got $20.00 off that. I did have to sit an hour while it was done.

I have a new skirt that I need a white blouse to go with and Goody's was having a 30% off sale online and I got two. Surely one of them will fit and look nice with the skirt.

I think the rain has moved out. It rained a little today but stopped this afternoon.

Frankie called to wish me a Happy Mother's Day. He was gone from home yesterday and it was too late to call then. We had a nice chat with him.

George's mother died Mother's Day. She went quickly and quietly. Trudy in involved in dressing her, helping, that is.

No comments: