Thursday, May 17, 2012

Dr Visit

I'm not writing on no event days or days that I do the same things over and over.

I carried Frank to see Dr Phillips today. Usually, we don't have to wait too long but today we were there 45 minutes before he got called back and then he was gone 30 minutes. I had taken a magazine along that I wanted to read but I forgot to take my bag in that contained the magazine! That won't happen again! I was so bored and there's never any good reading material in a Dr's office.

We stopped at the Fire House sub restaurant. It was the first time we had eaten there (we got it to go) and it was delicious! It really does beat Sub Way. But I bet it has more calories for it was very creamy where Sub Way is rather dry.

I worked out with Janet and we had a good work out. I worked up a good sweat.

I get my hair cut tomorrow. It's rather long. Not long in the back, but over my ears and in the back. I'm going to talk to Kari and see if she will leave some length on the top while she cuts the sides and back short.

Frank got my the dementions of my kitchen cabinets and I'm going to Lowe's tomorrow and see if I can get a price for new cabinets. I have no idea of what I want and it will open the door to getting prices from different cabinet makers.

No comments: