Wednesday, May 9, 2012

A Little More Able

We went to the pain clinic this morning. We were in an out really quickly and came on home. It was too early to eat out anywhere, plus we couldn't decide on a place to go to.

Frank worked on getting all the newspapers sorted and thrown away and I did the laundry.

I read over the papers I printed from this class I'm taking. It begins May 16th. I had to find out where to go to get the lessons. The things I read plus a little inspiration and I think I know what to do, now. I wish I knew what to expect. I hope I can remember things enough to write them down. Now, my mind is too cluttered and I can't recall much of what happened in the past. It's enough just to live in the present!

Talked to Trudy last night. She and Sadie are learning to hook rugs. Actually, they are not working on a rug, but just learning the art of hooking. I finished a chicken by hooking, but I gave it to Mary Kate. I'm not interested in hooking anything anymore so I'll loan Trudy and Sadie my frames they need to put the burlap on in order to hook. I'm glad they are learning. Pat and Becky are teaching people the art. I may go up to Trudy's house and ride to Pat's with her one Tuesday to visit Pat and Becky. I haven't seen them in years.

No comments: