Monday, August 23, 2010

Vet Day

I led the exercise class today and afterward, I took some merchandise back to Hibbits and Walmart. I got a package of briefs for Dad. They were all dark colors, no whites.

We had our plans on how to get Gert into the travel cage. We had to act extremely natural to keep him from knowing that we were going to put him into the cage. It worked and we got Gert in and then we got Rikki and Rosko also. Then I traveled to Hartselle to the Vet. I had to wait 30 minutes to see Dr Jan but she spent almost an hour with me and the birds. They all had gram stains and they were all good, and they all had their nails and wings trimmed. The thought of the trip and all it entailed got on my nerves today. I'm glad it's over with.

Michael's called and said my custom framing was done. I'll meet Trudy there next Monday and I will pick it up then.

No comments: