Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Banana Time

I enjoyed exercise today and afterwards I went to Wally World. I needed some more bananas. I got a set of sheets for my bed and a fitted sheet for Frank's bed. His sheet wasn't all cotton but he has so many beach towels on top of the sheets, that it won't make any difference. I don't know why I got a set for my bed other than they were only $12.00 and they were pretty.

I finally got around to organizing 2009's monthly billing statements. I had put it off forever and the spirit just moved me to do it today. Now, to find a place for them! I know, there are lots of empty drawers downstairs and I'll put them down there. Won't tell Dad, will just do it!

We gave the birds a bath today. They all welcomed the chance to get under the spray. I got an appointment to get their nails and wings trimmed for August 23rd. This time, I'll get Gertie into his carrier before he know what's happened to him. Last trip to the vet, he wouldn't get out of his cage and missed the trip.

We have to be at the hospital at 5:45 AM tomorrow for Frank's sling surgery. He'll be there all day.

My new Sleep Science mattress came today! We carried it downstairs to "air out" before we put it on my bed. I don't think the smell would bother me, but it would Frank. I'll have to call Trudy and get a time when she can come and pick up my other mattress. Sadie will use it and I hope they'll take the topper too.

No comments: