Sunday, August 15, 2010

Song Over

I left Primary at 1:45 PM and went upstairs to the Young Women's room to go over the song they were singing in Sacrament today. I've had a bad case of nerves with this song. It was easy enough, it's just that I don't have much confidence in my playing anymore. I don't practice but once a week and that isn't enough. Anyway, the song went well at performance, and it's over. Usually, April plays for the YW but she wasn't there today. Everything at church went well. Stacey and Brent and Christy were in the van when they picked me up. It was good seeing all of them again. Well, I just met Christy but I felt I knew her. She's Brent's new wife. They all were going to BYU Idaho and are home for semester break and don't have to go back to school until January.

Tomorrow, Frank sees Dr. Morgan. Wednesday, is a temple trip and Friday Frank sees Dr. Alexander about his hip replacement. I will teach the exercise class Friday since I can't be there Monday or Wednesday.

No comments: