Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Still Very Hot

It's still very hot outside. This morning I went to get my driver's license renewed only to find out I was a year too early! It expires in 2011! Everyone got a chuckle out of that. Then I went to H'ville to take the document I'm having framed to Michael's. I bought a few little things for the next box I'll send to Frankie's kids. I should send a box to Mary Kate's children too.

I was on my way home when I remembered I wanted to stop by Costco, so I turned around and went back. The traffic was bad. It was the lunch hour and everyone was out. Costco didn't have a twin foam mattress like I wanted but the man who helped me said I could order one online and I did. Trudy and George like their mattress and the man who helped me said he and his wife liked theirs, so it comes recommended. Sadie will get my mattress and form topper.

No comments: