Thursday, August 19, 2010

Another Hot Day

I had to get out after lunch and buy some groceries and it was hot. I fought off the idea of getting a large Coke Icee but it would have tasted yummy today.

I bought two cabbages and two cauliflowers. I cooked one of both and will have the others after I eat these. I eat veggies twice a day. I didn't have any protein so I ate a hot dog with my veggies.

Frank had a really bad day today. They flooded his body with prednesone for the operation and now he has to figure out how much to take in order to taper down. We see Dr Alexander about the hip replacements tomorrow and if an operation is impending, there'll be more drug in the future.

Bro. Bob Hill and Brent Decker came over today and took the mattress off my bed and took it downstairs and brought the new mattress up and put it on my bed. I'll sleep on it for the first time tonight. Trudy and George love their Sleep Science mattress and it has a 20 year warranty on it, which is more than most spring mattresses have. Trudy said she would pick up the old mattress and give it to Bob, George's dad.

No comments: