Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Bird Food

We opened two sack of bird pellets today and put them into Zip Loc bags. Double bags in fact, and put them in the freezer. The birds fave enough food for a while now. Dad is changing the cages now and Rikki usually sits on her stand by Dad's bed, but I've been getting her and letting her sit on my shoulder. I didn't know how she would react to me being at the computer, but so far she is just sitting there making little noises every now and then. She'll get bored soon.

I've felt better today. Can't afford to forget my night meds anymore.

Today was a good day for Frank but his spine is hurting him. It probably hurts every day but it really hurts when he stands up a lot.

Rachel is getting ready for her day care. She got some furniture from Mary Kate. Frankie sent us two videos of the house and the back yard. I don't know how many children she can fit into the center for it is really full of toys and materials! She should have fun doing it.

No comments: