Monday, August 9, 2010

H'ville

I went to exercise and led it and at 9:15 AM I drove to H'ville. I had time so I stopped by Michael's. I bought the grandkids all kinds of presents. Most were on sale but I had a basket full. Then I went to this dress store, the Dress Barn. I had never been in it and I wanted to look for some new Sunday clothes. They had nice stuff. I bought a grey gored skirt and a turquoise sweater. I didn't have time to shop more for I had a Dr appointment at 11:40 so I had to leave. When I was going home, I stopped by there again and got three blouses. One blouse will go with a skirt I already have and I got a black pull over that had black and white trim on the collar and sleeves. I thought it was cute. One blouse will have to be pinned for it goes too low in the front. Maybe I can get Karen to sew a snap on it for me. I can't handle really small things with my hands anymore. Maybe Velcro will do.

Dr Sharp didn't have any clue as to why I have a blank mind all the time. He told me to read and to get out more and get more variety in my life. Sounds good, but a bit hard to do. I will make myself read every day and I should use my recumbent bike more. Exercise would help....naugh!

Yesterday, Forrest turned 16 ! They were gone when I tried to call him to wish him happy birthday.

1 comment:

the Villamor's said...

sorry Dr Sharp wasn't so sharp with regards to your non-sharp mind. That has to be tough. More variety to your life would be awesome Mama!

I am thinking "i need to come visit" but it won't be until end of Sept....but the thought is there!

Love you mucho happy meal!