Friday, August 13, 2010

Rest

I slept in this morning since I had gotten up very early yesterday and had a busy day. Frank is getting around well today and there is less pain.

I went to Walmart to get Kayla a gift. I had gotten Mariam and Josh some things but they were too young for Kayla. I got her a tiny train case with a mirror and I included a nail kit and some finger nail stuff too. I packaged up the two boxes and will mail them tomorrow. I have to box up Sophia and Nate's stuff too. Maybe I'll do it tomorrow.

Ruth called and said she and Beverly would come by for a short visit tomorrow around 9:30 or 10:00. They were going to the discount grocery place that's on the way to town. She didn't want to be so close and not visit. She said she had some purple hull peas for us. Yum!

No comments: