Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Not To Hot

I believe the weather is moderating a bit. It didn't get to 90 degrees today and it's cooling into the 60's at night. It's the middle of August and it should be happening and I'm glad it is!

Bought groceries today. I'm still eating cabbage and cauliflower and buy two of each so I won't run out and then have to go to Walmart just for the veggies. Got some fat free (almost) hot dogs. They don't taste as good as the fat ones but it gives me some sort of meat to eat.

We go see Dr. Walker tomorrow morning. Frank will ask about how to treat bursitis and get a refural to see Dr Patel for a colon check. Can't spell the big word for it!

Tomorrow is temple night.

1 comment:

the Villamor's said...

yeah we have had some cool mornings here and the afternoons aren't as bad either! maybe we are on the downhill of summer!

hope Daddy will find ways to treat his pain that will work!