Thursday, August 12, 2010

Success

We got up at 4:30 this morning and got ready to get to the hospital by 5:44. They took Frank back about 7:30 for the surgery. I stayed in the room and read. It was cold in the hospital. It got up to 103 degrees today but I was cold this morning at the hospital. I got hungry and got some hot chocolate and two cup cakes from the vending machines. Gaggy sweet and only 1/2 a cup of chocolate but it keep the greedy worm away. I then moved to the waiting room to wait and it was warmer in there. It was about 9:30 when Dr. Morgan came and said that all had gone well. It wasn't much longer until Frank was back in his room. He felt like going home by 10:30 and we were on our way home. He goes back to see Dr. Morgan Monday. Hopefully the operation will be a success.

I felt dragged out this afternoon and then realized the time I got up. I had to go back into town to the pharmacy for Frank but I got a little nap in before that. I'm ready to call it quits for today.

No comments: