Saturday, August 14, 2010

Early Bird

I got up at 7 AM to shower and wash my hair and sweep the floors to get ready for guests. Got Dad's extra large beach towels washed. He thought I couldn't wash all the towels together because of the colors, but I did and the colors didn't run.

Ruth and Beverly and Beverly three boys came at 9:30 AM. The boys admired the birds, we talked a bit and then went outside. I told Beverly she could have the swing set for free. I want to get rid of the swing set and chair swing. Grieg may think it's too far to come to get it.

I'm to play the piano for the Young Women tomorrow at church. The song is easy enough, but I am nervous about it. After I play for Primary, I have to go upstairs to the
YW room and practice with the girls. Then I'll have to come right back to the Primary room, to play the piano for the younger group. It should be a wild Sunday. Things will be alright if the girls don't sing the song too fast.

No comments: