Monday, August 30, 2010

Got The Picture

We had a large crowd at exercise class today. Afterwards, I went to H'ville to meet Trudy at Michael's. While we were there, I picked up a custom frame order I had. It was a document that advertised trips to Limestone Co., Alabama, for people to buy land. My brother got it at a flea market. The frame and matting really made it look good. It's real quality and my house doesn't have much of that. I bought a picture from my grandson but I don't think I will go with custom framing with it. I hope I can find a frame to fit it and perhaps have it matted.

After Michael's, we went to this up scale consignment store down on Air Port Rd. They mostly had strapless and bare dresses with spaghetti straps. I'm too old for that store.

We ate lunch at Chick Fele and got happy meals with chicken nuggets and a toy which we turned in for a small ice cream cone. We then went to this small store that sold batteries and got a new battery for my cell phone. The phone would go dead in my purse even when it was turned off. Hopefully, this new battery will help that.

We went back to Trudy's van and I transferred some venison I had in a cooler. Then, we walked to Shoe Carnival and looked for boots. I want a pair of leather boots with a flat heel. They didn't have any but we tried on some tennis shoes and had fun.

I was headed home by 2:00 PM and I had to stop by Walmart and pick up a few things. I was glad to get home when I finally did!

No comments: