Friday, April 24, 2009

Second Post

Trudy came about 10:00 am and we went to H'ville to look for a new couch. We stopped at Lazy Boy first, but didn't see anything that would "fit" me, so we went on to other stores. She took me to the furniture store where they had bought their dinning room table and we found a leather couch that had two recliner seats. I wanted it in brown, of all the colors they had. I feel like I have a new couch even though it isn't here yet! Trudy has a friend that wants the old couch. I hope she can come soon and get the old couch.

After the furniture store, we went to Sam's and we bought a new TV. Frank's TV had quit working and I told him he could have mine (I like to listen to the radio) and he got it that very night! I was tired yesterday and I walked to my room to lie down and watch some TV-ha-ha-ha! I had no TV to watch! We ate lunch at Sam's and then got the TV. Trudy wanted a new pair of walking shoes but the store we went too didn't have anything that she liked, so we headed for home. We had to stop by the pharmacy to get my medicine and then went home. Forrest had his last soccer game tonight. He was invited to play with the Varsity team. George, Sadie and Trudy were all there and I know they had a fun time. Good thing tomorrow is Saturday because I know every body will be tired.

No comments: