Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Exercise, Exercise, Exercise!

I spent the morning before I got out of bed doing knee exercises. While doing the exercises, I got a call from the PT therapist saying she would be coming out right then! Yikes! I jumped out of bed and into some clothes, put my face on and there she was. I showed her the exercises I had just done and she just added a few more for me to do. My knee isn't painful, it just gets stiff and has a dull to medium ache in it. I walked out to get the mail today and all went well.

Sis. Gorton came over at 2:00 Pm and brought supper for us. She stayed for a short visit and it was nice.

Didn't take any naps today, just rested for an hour this afternoon. Now, it's time to put the food in the oven to heat. All in all, I'm doing good. I'll try and go to church this Sunday.

No comments: