Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Busy Day Again

Got up early. The therapist called and said she would be coming over around 10:30-11:30 am. Trudy was over because she had bought us some groceries. She had some time, so I had her to organize the pantry for me. She did such a good job. I still have to put some brooms back in there, but hopefully I won't clutter anything up! I'm feeling good, but I don't have the extra energy to do more than sweep the floors and dust mop and do the clothes on Friday.

Karen called while the therapist was over. She wanted to know if I would like to go to Walmart with her to get out of the house. I did and was able to get some things Trudy didn't get for us. It was a nice trip but I really needed to stay home and rest. But I have plenty of time to do that and I can't pass up a chance to get out once and a while.

Dad's TV blew up last night. I said he could have mine and before the words left my mouth, he had his old TV out and was getting mine out of my room! I don't mine because I like to listen to the radio. I guess we'll be getting a flat screen TV for my room.

No comments: