Saturday, April 25, 2009

Saturday Again

I haven't done much today. Mostly resting up from my all day trip to H'ville with Trudy. Got a shower using a small plastic table for my shower chair! I guess we won't be buying a shower chair. They cost nearly $100.00 and the little table seems to do the trick.

Franks been busy doing things all day. Now, he's working on the computer.

I'll go to church tomorrow since I can move around a lot. I hate to miss it when I have to. I'll be glad when I can drive again. I believe it will be a while for this knee to get really well. Several months probably. I guess I shouldn't really have been so active already, but I don't remember the Dr. telling me otherwise, and if they don't tell me not to do things, then I'll do them if I feel like I can.

No comments: