Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Wednesday

Had the same day as yesterday-walked to the mailbox,visited with Trudy- I guess I didn't have the same day as yesterday for Trudy didn't come over yesterday! She had gone to the pain clinic to pick up Frank's prescription and then to the pharmacy to get it filled. She visited a while and we made some cards she had prepared. We just assembled the parts. They were cute.

Frank finished with the taxes about 3:00 PM and we drove to the PO to mail them off. He had to drive for I can't drive yet. Maybe I can after I see Dr. Moore next week.

Nancy Barker dropped by and brought us some brownies. She had to go to church tonight and she visited with us for a while before she went.

Kathy Best's daughter, Allison, had her twin baby girls yesterday. They looked like full term babies and didn't look small as some twins do. Allison has a son too, so now they are a family of five!

No comments: