Friday, April 24, 2009

Early Morning

When one goes to bed at 8:00 pm, one can expect to awake at 4:00 pm. I was tired all yesterday because I went out with Karen Tuesday and Wednesday. I realized Wednesday that I was going out too much, but it's hard not to want to get out when the weather is so nice. Thursday, I mainly stayed in bed except when the therapist came and put me through my paces and when the Home Health nurse came and interview me. Today, Trudy's coming over and we are going too look for a new couch for the living room and a new TV for my room. I'll be getting a flat screen TV and I'm excited. Frank took the old TV apart and ground it down so it would fit in sacks so the garbage men would take it off for us. They wouldn't pick it up as a TV but now they are taking it away as parts!

I woke up at 4 pm because my knee hurt some. I've been trying to ration my pain pills because it is the week-end and I'm afraid I'm going to run out before Monday. I have to take two pills to get relief and the pill only last 4 hours. Some days I would have to take 6 pills. I try to hold it down to 4 a day but some times I can't. I'll call this morning and see if I can get some more pills.

I don't know if I want a leather couch or not. This is really the first time I've begun to look. I know it has to be a "short" couch,or one that is comfortable for a short person. I dislike large furniture. Trudy wants to give the old couch to George's parents. The couch looks good because I've always had a cover on it. My knee hurts too much to sit any longer, so adios!

No comments: