Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Good News

Trudy came over and we took Rikki to the Vet in Hartselle. We left her there and I will pick her up tomorrow afternoon. We called and they said that her leg wasn't broken, maybe just sprained. They were giving her pain medicine to help her out.

I didn't have many pain pills left and my knee didn't hurt this morning so I didn't call for more medicine. With all the walking around I did today, I wondered if it was going to hurt a lot. It didn't. It's been uncomfortable and but not something I can't stand. I see Dr. Moore tomorrow and think I'll ask for another prescription just in case. I'll probably get to drive after tomorrow too.

My knee is perfectly straight! It was so bent to the inside that I wondered if even the Dr. could get it straight. I'm really pleased with the outcome. Dr. Moore is a good Dr.

No comments: