Sunday, April 19, 2009

Sunday

Went to church today and enjoyed the meetings. Primary was good. Sis. Decker is really in tune with what the children will like and she knows how to teach them the new songs. It's a real talent.

My knee hurt a lot today. Maybe going to church was stretching it a bit, but I felt like going and all I did was sit during Sacrament and play the piano in Primary. It won't be long before it will be all better!

We had quite a bit of rain this afternoon. I was looking at the bird bath and was wishing someone would fill it up for the little birdies to drink and bathe in but of course I didn't make a move in that direction! The rain filled the bird bath for me. It looks like I'll have several Iris blooming in a few days. Iris are very pretty flowers.

Mary Kate and family got a dog. It's a Brishion Fresee (ha-ha-ha...check that spelling!) A small dog that's mostly white with large black eyes. Nate named Obie (as in obi wan kanobi). Hopefully they can bond with him before they leave for the Phillopines (the computer didn't catch that mispelling...what's a bad speller to do??) Trudy and kids will be house siting for them and can watch and play with Obie.

No comments: