Monday, April 27, 2009

Green Monday

Today wasn't really "blue" so I choose "green" as the color because the outside is so green now. A lot of my Iris are blooming and they are very pretty. If I had a wish, it would be to have beds and beds of Iris all blooming at different times so I would always have them to look at.

Dad was very busy today. He changed the ballast in the florescent light over the couch and the light is much brighter. He had to get a ladder from the basement and get out tools and things to fix it with. It does look much better.

Just had a phone call from Sports Med confirming my appointment for Wed. Since Trudy wanted to go to the Temple, I called Karen and she said she would take me. I bet Dr. Moore will say that I can drive again. That's good and bad....I don't need an excuse to stay in now abut when I can drive, I'll have to go grocery shopping! I don't think my knee feels that good!

Trudy will be over tomorrow to take Rikki to the Vet. She is definitely favoring her left foot. Frank took her top perch down today and it was sad tonight when I put her to bed, she climbed up to the top of her cage and put her foot out to get on the perch, but it wasn't there! It was so sad that Frank put the perch back where it normally is. We didn't want her clinging to the top of the cage all night.

No comments: