Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Wednesday's Trip

We met last night to have scripture study since I was so tired after Monday's activities. The computer wouldn't work so we just discussed the parts we had underlined. It was a good night.

Today, I had to go to H'ville to get Dad's prescriptions. The Pain Clinic had moved to it's new building but Dad remembered to tell me before I left or I would have gone to the old office!

Before I left Athens, I stopped by the optical store and got new nose pieces for my glasses and then stopped by the bank and got a check cashed. Then I headed for H'ville. I found the new office without any trouble. I went and returned by Hy 72. I don't enjoy driving 70 mph on the interstate.

At lot is riding on this knee replacement. I have high hopes for it making my life better, especially after I get the left knee done too. Being without pain will lighten me up, I hope. When it's a drag to do every day things, my attitude hasn't been too good. I want to be light hearted again. I know I'll have to work on it, but no matter how hard it is, this is what I want.

2 comments:

Granny's Blog said...

I too hope your pain will end after your surgeries! Do you like your new blog header? I've been playing aroud in hopes to get better! i love you, tj

Granny's Blog said...

sorry mom! I'm still signed in under your name!