Tuesday, March 3, 2009

New Week

Yesterday, I went to H'ville to get my teeth. After four days without them, I was ready to get them back. I wore them home but they hurt so I went back to H'ville and Dr. Knight worked on them for an hour and sent them back to the lab. So, tomorrow I'll have new teeth! It's another trip to H'ville, but Karen is going with me and after I get my choppers, we can go shopping. I would like to get a pair of shoes for Sundays. I have one pair that look good and one pair that are comfortable but don't look so good. Maybe I can find another pair to suite my vanity.

We didn't have scripture study because my mouth hurt, so we had it tonight. I went even though I didn't have any teeth. It was a good meeting with a good friend. Frank was home working on the bills. He's always been good about getting the bill out as soon as we have the money in the bank. There was vestiges of snow in front of the front porch and there was still some ice on the steps, but the rest of the snow was gone. Snow is for young people!

No comments: