Friday, March 20, 2009

Friday Before Tuesday

This is the last Friday I'll have with my old knee! I can't imagine how the pain will be, but there will be plenty of pain meds.

I went to Walmart and got some food and travel sized shampoo and lotion. I got a big bag to put my clothes in and I have another large bag to put stuff in. This was my first day without any Arthrotec for pain and I really felt it. Tomorrow I'll cook some beans and some Pizza in a Bowl and try to get some food ready for next week.

We're having spring-like weather. I wonder if we are out of the woods for cold weather. I took the electric blanket off of my bed so I hope we're in for mild weather.

1 comment:

TheVillamorFamily said...

the countdown's on! I can tell you are afraid of pain but I would be too! Hope it isn't too painful as you wait for Tuesday!

Tell Daddy we will have washed our clothes with no-perfume-stuff at least 3 times before Friday! I hope our shampoo doesn't kill him!