Friday, March 6, 2009

Toward the End of the Week

I didn't write yesterday for I hadn't done anything and I have nothing to say when I haven't done anything..Duh or no duh.

I went to exercise class today but they didn't have it. The room was set up of the Poke Sallet Revival. They have it each year and it's a fund raiser for one of the organizations in town. I've never seen it but I bet it's good.

I went to Walmart after my failed exercise class. I bought 4 boxes of milk and some other things. I should have gotten some toilet paper but I forgot since I didn't have a list.

Trudy seems to be getting over her bout with pneumonia. She gets run down and gets pneumonia pretty easily. Mary Kate and family are still wondering what to do with Pongo. He's a sweet dog but likes to bite small children. Not a good thing for a mother who runs a preschool!

It was 75 degrees today. The forsythia is blooming and the Bradford pears are budding out as well. Nature seems to think it's spring. It's going to be 75 degrees tomorrow too. Maybe I'll do some pruning tomorrow. I like to prune, but don't like to clean up after myself!

No comments: