Monday, March 9, 2009

Beautiful March Day

March is supposed to come in like a lion and go out like a lamb but it got mixed up. The weather has been beautiful here for a week or more.

Mary Lou Hill and I went visiting teaching this morning. We saw Antha Jo Perry and that was all. We have Brenda Calvert and Amy Boston and they haven't returned my call. I guess I'll have to call again.

I take the birds down for trims, all except Gert. This was on the schedule of things to do before I have the surgery.

Dad's setting the temperature down on the heat pump so the air conditioner will come on for a while. It was 81 degrees in his room and 78 in the kitchen. That's a bit warm for comfort.

1 comment:

Amy B. said...

Opps! So sorry I forgot to call you back. My husband had just got back from out of town and we were enjoying dinner with him and I totally forgot. I'll try to remember to call you tomorrow. If not you may have to call me! Thanks. :)