Friday, March 13, 2009

Past Two Days

Was tired last night and had done nothing to write home about so I didn't blog. Today, Frank woke up with a fever of 103 and he was out of his head. After I got his pills down him and fed him some oatmeal, he went to sleep and slept all day.

I thought Sadie was coming over so I thawed some pork chops and cooked them and cooked beans for Frank and lentils for me. Sadie couldn't come over for she had an ear ache. We had a good meal anyway.

Bubba and Ruth came up and brought a chair for me to use after my operation. It's a glider and will cause me knee to bend as I rock. It was good to see them. They took away an old computer monitor for me. It was the large kind and everyone uses the flat screen now. My house is closing in on me. It has way too much "stuff" in it. It needs help, bad!