Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Choppers Day!

Karen came over at 11:00 AM and we left for H'ville. I had to stop to get gas but we were at Dr. Knight's office by 12:00 PM. He had to grind the teeth down some to get them to fit but I did go home with the teeth. Yeah! WE then went to the Mall and went into Penny's to look for some shoes. They were busy and I didn't have any hose so we just walked around the Mall and then went to Hobby Lobby. We looked around there but didn't find anything to buy-a first-and we had the 40% off coupon to boot! Then we went to Tuesday Morning in Madison. We took the back roads home and ended up at Tanner cross roads. It was 56-8 degrees and very lovely.

I had to wave my special wand to create supper. We had black eyed peas and they were good. They have more protein than the pinto beans I was going to fix. It was a strange mix but it was tasty.

Mary Kate called to say that Pongo had almost bitten another child. She was really upset. This means Pongo has to go and she was going to call the lady she got him from. He'll end up in a good home. But it will be sad at the Villamor's for a while.

Trudy is sick with pneumonia I think. I haven't talked to her yet but she had gotten run down and she gets pneumonia easily. I've got to be thinking about how to use my time before the operation is here. I'm not good at planning ahead.

No comments: