Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Finding Prospect

Karen came over and we headed up Hy 127 to Prospect, TN. I wasn't prepared for what we found. It was a one street, 4,5, store strip of old highway. We stopped at a house that was converted into a flea market. There, a man smoking a cigar, showed us what he had. For $8.00, I bought a tin man, like the one in the wizard of Oz, but smaller. I'll hang it outside. Karen bought some pulley-type things and some colored binders. Then we came home. I wished we had stayed out longer. In Athens, a place called Cricket By the Creek, is now a consignment shop. We now have 4 consignment stores in town.

I filed the bills, which didn't take very long. Now I have the rest of the day with nothing much to do. I've tried twice to pre-register for the hospital stay, but my name hasn't been in the computer. My Dr's office hasn't sent in my name and won't until next week. I want to check this one thing off my list and I can't right now. It grinds my gears. I have to go to two clinics, one on the knee replacement and one is for the anesthesia, plus I have some blood work to get done. I'm impatient to get it all started. March 24th is the date of the operation.

1 comment:

The Walker Family said...

Are we going to be able to get in for those two classes before your surgery? I sure hope so! I'm looking forward to helping you through this surgery and recovery time! I love you! TJ