Saturday, March 14, 2009

Another PJ Day

Haven't done much today. We did have a nice lunch because I cooked yesterday. I read some from Bill O'Reilly's book Culture Warrior. Don't have much more to go and would like to finish it so I can go back and underline important things. Then, I can better explain it to Dad.

I bought a ring from Danbury Mint and paid for it in full. Now, I find out that they are taking money out of my account for it! Monday, I'll have to call them and see if I can't get things straightened out.

Talked to Frankie today. His foot has two or three big screws in the heal bone and screwed into a couple of bones in his foot. He's in pain now. I hope he will stay off his crutches and just rest his foot. That alone will help the pain. He goes back for his post op check-up the day I have my knee surgery. I'm just glad that we live in a time where the Doctors can do operations like we need.

1 comment:

the Villamor's said...

hey- love those PJ days!