Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Wednesday night

I was fine while I was lying in bed for an hour watching TV. Then my right leg began to be restless. I couldn't lie still and had to keep moving that leg. I don't know what is wrong with it. I call it restless leg. Frank rubbed the leg but that didn't help any. I took 1/2 more Halcion and an Ativan plus an Ultram to kill the pain or restlessness but nothing so far has helped. It's 12 AM now and I'm still up. I took my sleep meds at 9 PM but they didn't work. This stinks.

I want to go to Khol's to take back a shirt that is too big and get another one in it's place. I have to take back a CD player to Walmart. The one I bought from Amazon came in today. It's small and just fit the place I cleaned off for it. It took 8 c batteries. I will use it to play my CD's on Saturday nights when football is on the radio and I need music to go to sleep with.

I'll try once more to get in bed and relax. Hopefully, I will be successful in going to sleep now.

No comments: