Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Sam's

After exercise and picking up Frank's permission slip, I left town and went to H'ville to Sam's Club to get a receipt for the new TV. I didn't know what I had done with the original receipt and we need a receipt number in order to have it installed. After I left Sam's, I went to Khol's to take back a shirt and a pair of earrings Mary Kate had bought me. They gave me a store credit and I turned around and bought two pair of earrings with it. Then, I went looking through the clothes.

I found a black and white patterned jacket and a gray skirt and a coat-top that goes with the skirt and a few other things. I have one pull over that I didn't try on and will have to take back and get another size. Mostly, I'm an XL in some things and a L in others. My love for medium Cokes from Hardee's will boost me up to am XLL if I don't watch out. They only cost $1.09 and you get a lot and they are soooo good. Of course, I like the sugar and the caffeine, which gives me a boost mentally and physically.

I get to go to the Temple tomorrow night. Trudy is coming over at 2:30 PM and will stay with Frank. We'll leave around 3:15 PM and get home at midnight. It'll be good to go again. Trudy has two names for me to take with me. Aunts Stella and Billy somehow got left out when I did the work for Dad's family. It would be nice to feel their presence tomorrow night. I'll probably get a smack in the head for getting their work done so late.


No comments: