Thursday, September 5, 2013

?

I thought I had written more times that it shows I have. Maybe not.

I got my eyes checked today. The prescription hadn't changed much. I won't need new glasses but I am getting some new reading glasses put into an old frame I already had. It's costing about $65.00 with the old frame. No sense getting new frames just to wear to read at home.

Trudy came over and is spending the night with us tonight. She'll leave at 7:30 AM. I'll leave for exercise a little after 8 AM. I can pick up my glasses tomorrow  while I'm in town.

We're still waiting to see if we go to war in Syria. A lot of people are against it but if Congress gives the President permission to go to war, then he will and before it's over we'll have boots on the ground fighting in Syria's civil war. It's a mess.

No comments: