Friday, September 6, 2013

Bird Vet

Frank went with me to carry the birds to the bird vet in Hartselle. It was a fun trip. Frank hadn't seen Dr Jan in 13 years. He had gotten too sick to drive with me when I had to take the birds down. Everyone was healthy. That's good since I haven't been spraying them regularly. Gert was the only one to get his wings clipped. The others hadn't grown their wing feathers out.

We forgot to get the garbage out last night. Good thing we have the large garbage can so it will hold two weeks of garbage. I need to get the brownies out of the freezer and give them to Shane. He usually takes our garbage out for us and I try to make him brownies to say, "Thank you".

I'm tired tonight. I don't have anything to do tomorrow except laundry and practicing the piano. I think I'll cook some barley soup. I'm sort of tired of what we've been eating and need to fix something else. 

No comments: