Saturday, September 7, 2013

Saturday


Got up at 6:30 AM for no reason at all. Frank got up early, too so after breakfast and Fox News, we went back to bed.

Frank missed PT Friday because we were out with the birds, so she came today at 1:30 PM. He only has two visit next week and he'll be dismissed from the PT. I need to email Janet and let her know when PT is going to be over so she can plan to come and work with Frank with weights.

After supper, we played three games of checkers. I lost the first game but won the next two. It's blind luck as far as I'm concerned, but it was fun. I can't sit any longer on the little white table than 3 games.

I washed two loads today and practiced the piano. Made some barley soup that we had for supper and will have for lunch tomorrow. I was getting tired of the bean, tomato and ground chicken meal that I have been fixing lately. Look forward to church tomorrow.

No comments: