Friday, September 20, 2013

Friday?

I last posted Monday. I guess I get on Facebook and forget to blog.

Trudy and Sadie came over last night and spent the night and day with us. They decided to stay one more night . I took Sadie to Madison to Khol's to buy some exercise clothing. I bought two pull overs to match two skirts I have.

When we left to go shopping, Trudy and Dad were trying to install the new TV we got for his room. When we got back, they had it installed and working. Now Dad can watch TV in his room instead of having to read all the time.

This morning early, I noticed that the boys hadn't taken the garbage out for us, so I changed clothes and went out to take it out to the road. While I was walking down the ramp, I saw Bobby walking over. He was coming to get the garbage. He said he had to remind the boys and I guess he realized they hadn't gotten it, so he came over to do it. It's really kind of him to do it even though his grandsons should do it. Brenda volunteered them to help us with the garbage a couple of years ago and it surely helps us out. It's not too bad when I have to do it because of the large pink garbage can I got. It will hold two weeks of garbage but does get a little heavy to roll with that much stuff in it.

I haven't practiced the piano all week. I'll try to make up for it tomorrow. Trudy and Sadie will leave tomorrow morning. She washed clothes for me today, so I can practice tomorrow without having anything else to do.

No comments: