Monday, September 23, 2013

Usual Monday Things

Had a good Silver Sneakers work-out. Went by Allstate to confirm a payment every 6 months and then stopped by Dr Walker's office to drop off a note asking for permission for Frank to work out with Janet. Then to Walmart to buy groceries.

I bought a CD player, came home and set it up. Then got on Amazon and bought a smaller one, so I had to box up the one from Walmart and will take it back. I don't know why I don't think of Amazon the first time I want to buy something. If it's Prime, I'll get it in two days. I also got a charging chord for my Kindle paperwhite. Watch it come with one. I get too eager to spend my money.

Frank gave me some money and I have to go to the bank tomorrow and have it transferred from his account into mine. I also have to practice the new music I just got on Sunday and Janet comes to exercise with Frank. I should keep busy tomorrow.

No comments: