Friday, September 27, 2013

Trip With Trudy

Trudy came over and spent the night with us so I could go to the temple. The trip was great. Brenda C. went with us so it was me, Brenda and Ken and Karen.

This morning Frank and I and Trudy went to Athens pharmacy to pick up Frank's diabetic shoes. Frank and Trudy were going to get a flu shot but they didn't have them in yet. Wednesday, I got one at the senior center. We usually get them at Athens pharmacy but this year I found them giving them away at the senior center. I just had to show my Medicare card.

After lunch, Trudy and I drove separate cars to Khol's for me to take back the blouse I bought that was too large. I found a navy blue skirt and got Trudy a shirt she liked. I think I now have enough skirts for the winter. I look forward to going to bed early tonight.

No comments: