Sunday, September 15, 2013

Activities for Saurday

Trudy had spent the night Friday night. We decided to clean off Dad's computer bed and took about an hour to do it. We threw away three white garbage bags full of papers and what-nots. I changed the sheet and the bed looks like a regular bed now instead of being piled high with "stuff". I don't know if he'll ever get back on the computer or not, but now, at least, he can get on the bed.

The power went off for a second last week and it took away the sound on Frank's TV. A Direct TV technician came out today and looked at it but he couldn't get the sound to come on. I guess it's broken and we will have to get a new TV for his room.

Today I was released from being the Primary pianist (after about 4-5 years) and called to be the pianist in Relief Society. Pat and Mike are back in our Ward and I sat with her in RS. Shelley taught the lesson and it was good. In Sunday School, we are studying the Doctrine and Covenants and I brought my triple with me so I had my scriptures, but I want to know if there are any study materials that I can get so I can be prepared when I go in there. Karen said to use my kindle for the scriptures, or the iPad, but I don't have the knowledge to use them. I can handle the books of scripture but now the electronic wonders.

Our Home Teachers came over this afternoon. Ann called and we will go VT this week. We can get two sisters then.

No comments: