Thursday, September 12, 2013

Water Pic

The water pic I bought Frank from Walmart leaked so I drove to Madison to Target. Frank had called Water Pic and they said check Target and Bed, Bath, and Beyond. The target in Madison didn't have one with a basin so I got a  hand held version. I drove on into H'ville to the Target store. I had forgotten that the Bed, Bath and Beyond had moved to Bridge St. The H'ville Target store had the Water Pic with the basin so I got it. I was too tired to stop back by the Madison Target and take back the one I got there. Those stores are BIG and I had done a lot of walking. I'll either use it or take it back later.

Didn't sleep well last night. I'm trying to get off ativan and I wake up at 3 AM and can't get back to sleep. I was going to read but my eyes wouldn't cooperate so I took a whole ativan and all the sharp, pointy things in my brain went away and I rested. Don't know if I went back to sleep or not but I got up feeling rested. The body just doesn't want to let go of the drugs it's been used to for so long. If this keeps up, I'll call Dr Sharp about it and see what he recommends.

I ordered a new pair of shoes from Stage Stores. I don't know if they are cross trainers or not. Mary Kate said cross trainers were the sturdy kind to get. I ordered a size 8 and knew they would be wide enough. They are blue with a turquoise tongue and bright pink laces and white soles. They have gel on the insides and are comfortable. I have to loosen the laces on the left shoe because my left foot is 1/2 size wider than my right, plus I have a bunion on my left foot and if the laces are too tight, I have pain in that foot. Looking at both feet, the right shoe is laced up nicely with a long bow tie but the left shoe has wide laces and a tiny bow tie. I'm glad to have feet no matter how strange they are.

No comments: