Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Bank

We went to the bank, Compass, and made a transaction, and then stopped by Dr Walker's office to see if he had the permission slip ready. He didn't then, but called later to say it was ready.

Janet came out and worked with Frank. I think the hour of exercises wore him out, but it's helping him.

Frank wants Sam's to come out and put his new TV on the wall mount. We called but they needed the receipt number and I had lost the receipt. The lady said Sam's would issue another one, so tomorrow, I will go to H'ville to Sam's to get one. The TV is sitting on the dresser right now and he wants it mounted on the wall again like the last one . I wanted to stop by Kohl's in Madison to take back two things that Mary Kate bought for me. A nice pull over top that was too big and a pair of earrings that were too heavy. So I'll stop by Kohl's on the way back from H'ville. I've ordered a skirt that the earrings would look good with but they are a bit heavy. Perhaps I will be able to find some that aren't as heavy.


No comments: