Saturday, September 21, 2013

Just the Two of Us

Trudy and Sadie left around 7 AM. Sadie had to work today. She  doesn't like the fast food work but isn't ready to quit yet. She and I went shopping at Khol's yesterday and I paid for her clothes. I was tired this morning so went back to bed and didn't get up until 11:00 AM. I cooked some more food for today and tomorrow and Monday. Can't remember what I did the rest of the day, Oh, I practiced the piano. The choir sings tomorrow. There's a new piece for Christmas that I need to practice on. It's a big production with organ, bells, piano and choir. They did it last year but I had my hip operation then so I missed it.

I ordered a sweater and skirt from Land's End today and a pair of pants from Goody's. I need to stop buying clothes but it is so much fun.

No comments: