Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Today

Last Friday Mary Kate and I went shopping at Kohl's. I found a white skirt that had orange and green and yellow flowers on it and MK found a white jacket that looked good. I have always wanted a jacket but have never gotten one. I won't be able to wear it too much longer for it will be too hot. It's usually cold at church and that's where I'll be wearing it. I got two pull overs that matched the skirt. I also got a pair of earrings and a necklace. I noticed I haven't received a bill from Kohl's in a long time and I called the number on the receipt and got an automated machine. I had my Kohl's charge card out and my debit card ready but when I got to the credit dept. (still not hearing a human voice), they wanted the number off of my checks! I was too tired to continue and will go to the Madison Kohl's and roar that I haven't been sent a bill since August of 2012. I have a sizable bill to pay but I have been taking the purchases  out of my debit account as I buy them. It just makes me mad that they haven't been sending me bills. I'll get it taken care of maybe Friday.

We went to see Patty at Dr Gantt's office in H'ville today. We told her about the procedure Frank got done on his neck by Dr Cosgrove. We aren't to see any other pain Dr but we didn't know he was a pain management Dr. Anyway, Frank's going to have the neck injections done again by Dr Gantt's office to see if another procedure would work for him.

We'll see Dr Walker tomorrow. Frank's feet hurt so bad it's hard for him to walk and we're afraid he'll fall. He fell when he gave Sophia a hug. Both of them went down to the floor but nobody was hurt. Trudy's coming tonight to be here to go with us tomorrow. She's worried about Frank's cognitive loss and I am too. Dr Walker was out Monday or Tuesday with allergies and we couldn't see him then. It's good that Trudy will be going with us for she will mention the cognitive part.

A cold front is moving in tonight and we are to have some bad weather tomorrow. Friday, I will have my car detailed at a place not far from my house. The pollen has gotten so bad I wonder if it's a good idea to have it done Friday. I may have to hook up my hose so I can rinse the yellow pollen off the car.  I haven't had any pain pills today. I hope I'll be able to stop them all together.

No comments: