Saturday, April 13, 2013

Pollen

The car was full of pollen again this morning. I'd better wait to get the car detailed until the pollen season is gone.

We went to H'ville today. There was a lot of traffic. We went to the SAS shoe store. The lady measured Frank's feet and helped him find the right shoe. I found a pair of Sunday shoes but I got the wrong size. It was a 71/2 W but she said it was too long. I think I ended up with a 61/2 W and  both pairs of shoes will have to be ordered. It was the last time that store was going to be at that location,, plus they were having a sale and we got $15.00 off of each pair. We got directions to the new location and will pick the shoes up there when they come in. I sure hope my shoes fit. If they do, I will buy more shoes there. They are very expensive but to get quality, it will be worth it. I have only one pair of Sunday shoes and they are ugly-old lady ugly, but they are comfortable. I'm giving three pair of shoes away for they don't have backs and since I have to wear a lift in my right shoe. I need shoes with backs. I saw some clothes hanging up at the senior center and I'm going to see what their policy about giving clothes away and I'll take clothes there instead of the Salvation Army.

I folded the clothes that were in the dryer and practiced the piano this afternoon.

I couldn't work out with Janet because the weather was going to be bad plus I realized that there wasn't much I can do with my leg still hurting. I walk around in the morning pretty good but by the afternoon, my leg hurts some. I took the Rx after supper so my leg shouldn't have the hebbie jebbies tonight.

No comments: