Saturday, April 27, 2013

Saturday

It rained most of the day so I stayed inside. I cleaned the kitchen sink-I hadn't unloaded the clean dishwasher and had been piling dishes in the sink. I finally unloaded the dishwasher and sprayed the sinks down and got them clean. I did all of this before I got dressed.

I vacuumed the floors and filters and then mopped the floors. They really needed it. We sat and watched TV  until supper. We had pancakes for supper. After scripture reading, we put the birds to bed and went to our rooms. The house is usually quite by 7 PM. We can watch TV in our rooms and not disturb the birds.

I usually read on my Kindle for 1 1/2 hours before I go to bed. I found three books by the same author that had 5 star ratings that I bought from Amazon. They are police mysteries which I enjoy. I also bought another book by an English author and the total for all the books was $10.something. There was another book by an author I especially like but it was $ 15 something and I thought it was too much for right now. Maybe later, plus the subject of the book was kind of dark and I didn't want to be involved in that.

I hope you enjoyed your trip , Kathy. It was nice of you to call and check up on us. Frank has an appointment with the family Dr to get the report on the blood tests he's taken. One said his blood sugar was 200 and we need to find out if that's what's going on with him now.

No comments: